P&S Construction, Inc.’s Mission Statement:
TO STAND ABOVE THE COMPETITION BY PROVIDING OUR CUSTOMERS WITH EXCEPTIONAL SERVICES, TRUST AND INTEGRITY, BY DELIVERING THE HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCTS WITH SAFE ENVIRONMENTS AND UNPARALLELED CUSTOMER SUPPORT THAT MEETS OR EXCEEDS THEIR BUSINESS NEEDS.
Summary of Qualifications of P&S Construction |
P&S Construction, Inc. is a Small Business recognized federal prime contractor. Our team has steadily and responsibly grown while honoring its core corporate principles of Quality, Safety, Innovation and Integrity. This simple but successful philosophy has grown our portfolio to over 400 completed contracts for more than twelve federal agencies, with values ranging to $25 Million.
P&S specializes in new construction, renovations, maintenance and repairs, vertical and horizontal construction, Design-Build, Design-Bid-Build and IDIQ procurement avenues. P&S has consistently delivered for its clients, successfully completing a wide-range of projects, regardless of magnitude, scope/type, or complexity. The diversity of our project types includes administrative, educational, medical, retail, training, food service, hangars, offices, barracks, utilities/infrastructure, demolition and industrial facilities.
P&S has performed projects in 12 states, one US territory, and three international locations. P&S has achieved success while handling the challenges of remote or extreme locations, culturally sensitive locations, hazardous sites, multi-phased efforts within occupied facilities, fast-track schedules, and projects within secure government locations.
Current Job Opening
P & S Construction Inc, a North Chelmsford, MA-based General Contractor Firm has multiple openings for Job ID 10772 IT Engineer.
Job duties include:
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve the capabilities, workflow, and limitations of existing cloud storage systems.
- Assist in identifying, recommending, and implementing new processes or amendments to current ones to improve team functionality and service provision to customers.
- Review network documentation against regulatory security standards, best practices and company requirements
- Configure and handle crypto-capable tourters Virtual Private Networks.
- Propose, plan, experiment and implement robust authentication mechanisms both network and hosted-based.
- Implement Network security for customer as a service and Execute Intrusion Detection-Prevention System.
- Prepare, monitor company computer systems including setup, maintenance, database administration.
- Create Project development, testing and training schedules, design procedures and quality standards.
- Install Firewalls, application gateways and Access Control List based filters.
- Detect, analyze, and defend against network penetration.
- Work on project schedules using Primavera P6 system software.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Comp Science, IT, or related with at least 36 months of experience. Salary offered ranges between $94661.00 to $96000.00/year Send resume to: email@example.com including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.